Team coaching enables a team to function as more than the sum of its parts.
Every so often you might need a coach to observe the dynamics of your team in situ.
- To give you feedback on the roles people are playing in the meeting.
- Highlight any elephants in the room.
- Offer encouragement and congratulations when things are done well.
- Give immediate feedback on great and not so great communication styles.
- Keep focus on the big rocks.
- Apply curiosity and engage with straight talk.
Like having a tune up on the team. This is team coaching.
“Tess has been effective with the acQuire Team and given me insight into these people who are close to me. I really appreciated the movements I saw in that team.”
“Tess is a woman who's been in a business environment for a long time. She's has great insight into the way people relate to each other in business teams.”
Senior Sales Manager
Over 20 years Experience in
Commercial and Medical Sales
“My purpose today is very, very different to what it would have been in the past. I know where I get my own energy from and how I help others connect with their energy and motivation. All this has come about as a result of that coaching relationship with Tess.”
Executive General Manager